The STXe-3 is the latest in a long timeline of reliable, efficient, and performance-leading FM transmitters from Broadcast Electronics
- Best in Audio Quality
- 70% AC to RF Efficiency
- Hot-Pluggable / Front Access Power Supplies
- IP Connectivity with Superior GUI for anytime, anywhere access
- HD Radio® compatible
Broadcast Electronics, Model STXe-3, 3,000 watt FM Transmitter.
Complete with RF Power Module, 2 Power Supplies, Combiner and Internal Digital Exciter, Multiplexed Composite Input, AES Input & Analog Left & Right Inputs.
For operation from 200-264 VAC, 47-63 Hz, Single Phase AC Power Source.
4 Rack Units. (Requirements: Standard 19" EIA rack with rear support P-rails).
* Reliable solid state design
* Superior audio performance
* RF Output Range: 750 to 3,000 Watts
* Standard integrated Exciter
* 2 Hot Pluggable Power Supplies, front accessible.
* External RF input for use with optional Exciter.
* Broadband design means no tuning adjustments
* Internal low pass filter
* Built-in emergency back-up controller
* Compact and easy to install, rack mounted 4RU
* Redundant fan design for extended system reliability
* Two year limited factory direct warranty
* IP Connectivity for anytime, anywhere access
* Front panel control and metering via LCD interface
* Enhanced Remote Graphical Interface
* Washable Air Filter
* AES & Analog Left & Right Inputs
* Digital Composite 192kHz Capable
* 7/16mm DIN Connector RF Output
* Audio Silence detect will automatically switch back to primary source if it returns
* Internal RDS generation (Accessible via standard web interface)
* Adjustable audio delay - applicable to Analog L/R, AES L/R, and Composite-over-AES
* Frequency Shift Keying - allows Morse code transmission of translator call sign at top of each hour
* IP Configurable with SNMP Level 3 security
* Front-panel lockout with 4 digit password. (Can be enabled or disabled, and timeout set.)